These are the editorial corrections to the seventh draft in the order they were made:
- Added # to vector literals in certain examples
- Added cross-reference for import declarations
- Fixed example and added new example for digit-value
- Improved discussion of transitivity for =, <, etc.
- Noted that substring is a special case of string-copy
- Improved wording describing alternative exponent markers
- Fixed read-bytevector! argument order to match write-bytevector
- Added includers to formal syntax of primitive procedures
- Corrected formal syntax of <program> to match prose
- Removed confusing term "top level" in favor of "outermost" (for syntax) and "global" (for bindings)
This page may grow further.