This site is a static rendering of the Trac instance that was used by R7RS-WG1 for its work on R7RS-small (PDF), which was ratified in 2013. For more information, see Home.
Source for wiki SeventhDraftEditorialCorrections version 5
These are the editorial corrections to the seventh draft in the order they were made:
* Added `#` to vector literals in certain examples
* Added cross-reference for import declarations
* Fixed example and added new example for `digit-value`
* Improved discussion of transitivity for `=`, `<`, etc.
* Noted that `substring` is a special case of `string-copy`
* Improved wording describing alternative exponent markers
* Fixed `read-bytevector!` argument order to match `write-bytevector`
* Added includers to formal syntax of primitive procedures
* Corrected formal syntax of <program> to match prose
* Removed confusing term "top level" in favor of "outermost" (for syntax) and "global" (for bindings)
* Replaced redundant non-digit with dot subsequent
* Changed "distinct" to "normally distinct" in the explanation of negative zero
* Explained that `equal?` is defined in terms of itself
* Clarified that objects used to signal errors may or may not be error-objects
* Explain that "is an error" situations may signal an error, extend the language, or fail catastrophically
This page may grow further. These notices do not supersede the Mercurial repository, which is authoritative.