This site is a static rendering of the Trac instance that was used by R7RS-WG1 for its work on R7RS-small (PDF), which was ratified in 2013. For more information, see Home.
Source for wiki WG1BallotExplanation version 2
= Notes about Results =
* Options are comma-delimited (ignoring space) and case-insensitive.
* Results are listed in the order they rank from the [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranked_Pairs ranked pairs] method.
* Ratios are the number of times the first result was preferred to each of the subsequent options, versus the number of times the option was preferred to the first result.
* The first result has a strong win (in '''bold''') if there is no default option, or if half the voters or more preferred the first result to the default.
* The first result has a weak win (still a win but in ''italics'') if it does not satisfy a strong win but more voters preferred it over the default than vice versa (i.e. for the ratio M:N over the default, M > N).
* If neither a strong nor weak win is obtained, the default wins and is marked in bold.
* If the normal winner is `undecided` or `wg2`, the default wins and is marked in bold. In the case of a `wg2` win, we encourage the WG2 members to consider the item.