This site is a static rendering of the Trac instance that was used by R7RS-WG1 for its work on R7RS-small (PDF), which was ratified in 2013. For more information, see Home. For a version of this page that may be more recent, see WG1BallotExplanation in WG2's repo for R7RS-large.
Notes about Results
- Options are comma-delimited (ignoring space) and case-insensitive.
- Results are listed in the order they rank from the ranked pairs method.
- Ratios are the number of times the first result was preferred to each of the subsequent options, versus the number of times the option was preferred to the first result.
- The first result has a strong win (in bold) if there is no default option, or if half the voters or more preferred the first result to the default.
- The first result has a weak win (still a win but in italics) if it does not satisfy a strong win but more voters preferred it over the default than vice versa (i.e. for the ratio M:N over the default, M > N).
- If neither a strong nor weak win is obtained, the default wins and is marked in bold.
- If the normal winner is undecided or wg2, the default wins and is marked in bold. In the case of a wg2 win, we encourage the WG2 members to consider the item.